I usually don’t like to copy other’s articles here, but this one is really helpful and made by my friend so enjoy :).
Source: Shoutwaves blog
Some time ago I had a lot of problems with starting new projects. Common tasks had to be made. That’s why I’ve build flashdevelop as3 template with pureMVC, preloader, startup manager (loading fonts, css before everything).
To install template in FlashDevelop ( it was tested on FD b9 ) you need to:
- Download template 131 ActionScript 3 - AS3 Shoutwaves Project with Preloader.rar
- Extract it and copy extracted folder to: “C:\Program Files\FlashDevelop\Templates\ProjectTemplates”
- Run flashdevelop, Project -> New Project
- Choose 131 ActionScript 3 - AS3 Shoutwaves Project with Preloader
- Write name, location, package ( without this your project will not work )
Please use it, it’s free for everybody.
Hope will be useful !